пятница, 23 сентября 2011 г.

Instant Download - Lady Lawyer With Scales of Justice and Equality Medium Fuschia 8x10 Wall Art

Instant Download - Lady Lawyer With Scales of Justice and Equality Medium Fuschia 8x10 Wall Art

I will accept returns of any of my items as long as the buyer pays for return shipment. If a buyer does not like the item he or she has purchased from me, I will give you 30 days from the date you receive the item to let me know that you are returning it in order for me to accept the return. After that time, I will not accept a return.


I will send things in 100% mint condition. So, if you receive a damaged item or if it gets lost in shipping, it is not my responsibility. However, please let me know if either of those things happen, and I will gladly try to compromise to see that you get the same exact item at a lower price. I would work with you on that.


I am open to having Alchemy or custom orders. Just give me a 3 day window in order to perform such.


As for packaging items, I send all of my print designs in a cello sleeve and a sturdy flat mailer. As far as a framed print, that will be shipped safely also packaged by me. If your order is for any size print over 8x10, I will send to you in a mail tube. Thank you.


If I sell to a buyer internationally, the buyer is responsible for all customs fees in addition to my shipping fee.


If you are requesting a custom made order, please allow for 3 days extra before I ship the item to you.


I have a nonsmoking shop.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий