вторник, 11 декабря 2012 г.

Lawyer Hanger, New Graduate or The Soon to Be Lawyer, Attorney Gift - Lawyer Gift - Legal Law Gift

Lawyer Hanger, New Graduate or The Soon to Be Lawyer, Attorney Gift - Lawyer Gift - Legal Law Gift

Hanger orders will be individually bubble wrapped to protect during shipping. These will be mailed USPS Priority mail 1-3 business days, depending on your location. You will be provided with a tracking number and insurance is provided at no additional charge. I'm sorry, but, once I drop your order off at USPS it will be up to them to get your order to you on time with the Priority mail, hopefully with no delays. I wish I could personally deliver each and every one :)


It's the buyer's responsibility to provide a safe place to receive mail. Suspected mail theft should be reported to the buyer's local post office. Once an item has been marked as DELIVERED by the carrier, the seller is not responsible should that item go missing. I am happy to provide any information needed for police or mail theft reporting.


Cricut cartridges will be shipped USPS First Class Mail 2-5 days with a tracking number.


If you would like them gift wrapped convo to me for additional charge.


If you are local in my area, you may pick them up at my residence and forgo the shipping charges, if you like. I don't do deliveries or meet at a half way point. It will be your responsibility to pick them up :)


As all my items are handcrafted by me by hand, so, there may be a slight variation with letters, names, etc. from the store photos, no two are alike !


Also note, there may be a slight color variation and slight imperfections in the wooden hangers, due to them being solid wood. If the wood hanger does have imperfections, I will use the best side for the name.


All rights reserved. Any usage of images, photographs, designs or art is strictly forbidden without my expressed written consent, thank you.


Privacy policy:


I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information

to communicate with you about your order


To fulfill your order


For legal reasons (like paying taxes)


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий